A Long Day on the Road
Yesterday was an(other) extremely long and stressful day. Here's how it was supposed to go: we would all get up, have a pleasant breakfast, get ready to go, get in the cars and have a pleasant and scenic trip to New Jersey with a nice stop for some lunch at McDonald's. It's a three hour trip down to Jersey, so I figured if we left by 9:00 a.m., we'd get Hans' car through the processing center, stop for lunch and be back on the road by 2:00 at the latest. Home to Newport by suppertime. We did have a nice breakfast, we did get on the road by 9:10 a.m. and our trip was pleasant and scenic until we reached East Lyme, Connecticut. Hans was following me on I-95. We were cruising along in the fast lane, when all of a sudden in front of me, at maybe a distance of two city blocks I saw a truck's tanker rise up in the air, fall to the ground and start to slide, long-wise across the freeway, towards us. It seemed so improbable that at first I just didn't understand. I...
Comments
I'm thinking of posting a nudie video since it's just friends and family on here anymore...?
Haha!
As for the legs, unfortunately he gets them from my side of the family!
I love the new photos!
How I feel for Annika, who will have to battle chunky thighs from both sides of the family AND cellulite from my side as well.
Poor girl. But maybe she'll inherit my propensity for precipitous birth--no kidding, I've read that it usually happens when it happened to your own mother!