Years of adventures from the author who brought you "Minnesota is Heaven" and "Minnesota Gaijin". Rebel Facebook denouncer, mother of three, wife to one sexy military man, cat owner, German car enthusiast, completely crappy cook/baker, introvert and mule to one great contractor.
Pictures From School
-
Josiah's First Day of School
Joe's Classroom
Mommy! Daddy!
Joe's New Buds
Oh, I forgot to mention that after telling us all about his big day, Josiah said "I missed you Daddy, and I missed you Mommy".
Josiah, I really like your new class room. The picures of you are adorable! I had no idea there would be so many interesting things for you to look at and do. I hope you continue to like it there and I look forward to hearing about the things you are doing and learning - and the friends you are making. You are growing up right before our eyes!
Comments
I love you! Grandma D