Josiah's Photo Gallery I

Mommy at Brenton Point



Headless Mommy 2


Headless Aunt Kathy


Aunt Kathy and Plate



Mommy and Sissy having pudding



I have to teach him never to take a picture of me from below chin level (Kathy didn't know what I was talking about when I spoke of the "Kuehl weak chin/jaw")


Josiah's Yogurt

Comments

DD4 said…
Josiah, you did a good job with the camera. How fun for you! I noticed Annika is now eating with a spoon. Good for you, Annie! I miss all of you, so the pictures help to take the ache away. Thank you!
Anonymous said…
Headless pictures are kind of interesting, though, aren't they?
MamaD4 said…
I do think headless pictures show off my best feature. At least I can't complain about my lack of a chin/jawline when my entire head isn't in the picture!!
Anonymous said…
Jeez!! I did not know that you were worried about the lack of a chin too. I can kind of camoflage it with a beard but you might have trouble with that. Besides, I think that your chin is fine.
MamaD4 said…
Well, walking down the street, I'm not concerned. It just seems like my lack of a jawline always shows up on pictures. We have almost no jawline...I believe that Gen will concur with this opinion.
Badger said…
Seriously. Jawline? I cannot concur with this statement. Who cares? I don't even know what you are talking about. Now, double chins in pictures--that's a problem we seem to frequently have. We can complain about that if you want.

P.S. Can you send me a double of the "Headless Mommy"? That is a framer!
MamaD4 said…
Jawline/chins...you know what I'm talking about. The fact that I do not appear to have a jawline, my face just turns into my neck. This does create the illusion of having more than one chin.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Cherry Blossom, Part II

Minnesota is Heaven, But Virginia is Home