I'm back, peeps. I'm going full-on retro and I'm going back to the blog. In a fit of disgust this week, I decided to get off Facebook. What is it about Facebook that makes me so crazy? I don't know and it's not worth examining as I intend to spend zero more minutes of my life worrying about Facebook. Except to post for The Contractor. So...first of all, a little title change, as per usual, to reflect what's happening here. First, I was "Minnesota is Heaven", which I do still believe. That I will come to the pearly gates and IF God lets me in, it will look like the perfect August day in Minnesota with cornfields and blue skies for miles. Then, I was "Minnesota Gaijin" while we were in Japan...and hey, if you're coming to this blog because you searched "Yokosuka", enjoy your time there. We did, both times. However, we have bought a house in Virginia and we've spent about eight years here now, between Norfolk and...
Comments
I'm trying to think of things that I wished I would have said when I shook his hand. The best that I have so far: Boy, you have a much firmer handshake than Bill Clinton!
Anyone else have any ideas?
Truly, that's a very cool thing!
When I heard that the Pres was coming to the War College, I figured that you of all people would get a chance to meet him. Regardless of politics that must have been a thrill!! Good things do come your way, don't they?